final path to 7.10.2...

Sven Panne svenpanne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:27:10 BST 2015

>> [...] Please ensure there the library versions are as expected.
>>

> The version numbers look fine from my side.
>

>> [...] If there are any issues - now is the time!
>>

> What about the 3 issues I mentioned with the RC2? (package cache out of
> date, haddock generation broken, missing documentation, see
> https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/2015-July/009363.html and
> https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/2015-July/009367.html) I
> haven't seen any reply regarding those, apart from a hint how to fix the
> package cache times when building the HP. Without those issues fixed, I
> don't think the HP is ready for release.

Ooops, the 2nd link was wrong, and I've just seen that I sent the 3rd issue
only to Mark, not to the mailing lists, so I repeat it here:

   *... and another one: Haskell
Platform\7.10.2\doc\html\**libraries\index.html
does not include links to modules in base, ghc-prim, integer-gmp, and
template-haskell, so it's not very useful. :-/ Documentation for those
packages *is* included, but it is not linked from that page, which is a
regression IIRC.*