final path to 7.10.2...

Sven Panne svenpanne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:23:49 BST 2015

> [...] Please ensure there the library versions are as expected.

The version numbers look fine from my side.

> [...] If there are any issues - now is the time!

What about the 3 issues I mentioned with the RC2? (package cache out of
date, haddock generation broken, missing documentation, see
https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/2015-July/009363.html and
https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/2015-July/009367.html) I
haven't seen any reply regarding those, apart from a hint how to fix the
package cache times when building the HP. Without those issues fixed, I
don't think the HP is ready for release.