Preview of XHTML, CSS style-able Haddock output

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 08:59:44 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Thomas Schilling <nominolo at googlemail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> So here's my preliminary stylesheet that matches the new haskell wiki
>> style.  It doesn't work with multi-paragraph docs, yet, but I thought
>> I'd give you a preview.
>>
>> I'll try to build the latest haddock and test it on existing docs.
>>

> Looks very nice. Could we have a somewhat smaller font size for the body
> text? I would also prefer the synopsis to be hidden.

Some more comments I gave Thomas on IRC, just so they don't get lost:

<tibbe> nominolo: your CSS looks really nice
 nominolo: In addition to the comments I sent over email I think the
"Arguments" heading is a bit too heavy, a normal bold would probably do
 nominolo: I would also bold the function/type name being defined (the one
left of the ::). It makes it stand out a bit more which helps when scanning
the page.