Preview of XHTML, CSS style-able Haddock output

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 08:55:41 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Thomas Schilling
<nominolo at googlemail.com>wrote:

> So here's my preliminary stylesheet that matches the new haskell wiki
> style.  It doesn't work with multi-paragraph docs, yet, but I thought
> I'd give you a preview.
>
> I'll try to build the latest haddock and test it on existing docs.

Looks very nice. Could we have a somewhat smaller font size for the body
text? I would also prefer the synopsis to be hidden.

Mark, it's somewhat hard to style the function signatures as they are <p>
tags. I typically want to format then differently from normal <p> tags.
Perhaps changing all <p class="src"> to <div class="src">. I think a block
element makes more sense here. What was the reason what's now called <div
class="top"> couldn't be a definition list? Did it have something to do with
the headlines that separate different sections? Since <dd> and <dt> are
block elements they can have any content.

Johan