Preview of XHTML, CSS style-able Haddock output

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Mon Jul 19 03:22:28 EDT 2010

Friends -

Take a gander at:

	http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/index.html	-single page version-
or	http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/frames.html	-frame version-

Notice the style switcher menu on the top right... :-) Now poke around those pages...

I've completely revamped the backend over the last few months and now it produces 100% validating XHTML with "semantic markup". All styling is done in the CSS. This makes the pages smaller, style-able, and quite a bit more scrape-able.

For the Tibbe and Snappy themes, I cribbed from Johan's example page in Trac #108, and from the Snap web site. You should be able to easily grab the css and see how they are put together and start playing with them or a create a new theme if you want.

Looking forward to finding out what you think.

	- Mark

Mark Lentczner
http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/
IRC: mtnviewmark