[Chart] data-accessor, lens, and Chart

Ben Gamari bgamari.foss at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 23:05:16 BST 2013

Tim Docker <tim at dockerz.net> writes:

> (Looks like the github migration may be paying off already)
>
> I've had the same feelings about data-accessor, but have not yet used
> lens. So I'm broadly in favour of this idea, but I'd like a little time
> to get comfortable with lens, or at least the elements of it used by
> your code .

Sorry I let this drop for so long. Has your opinion on this solidified
in the past few months?

I'll admit at this rate I'm a bit concerned that this set willjust
bitrot into oblivion unless some sort of timeline for reevaluation is
kept. This is especially true given the GSoC project; it's likely not
too late to rebase the abstract-drawing branch without too much pain.

> It would be good to hear the opinions of other chart users.

It seems those that responded last time were generally supportive with
one neutral.

Cheers,

- Ben