[Chart] poll: migrate to github ?

Tim Docker tim at dockerz.net
Mon Oct 22 10:18:37 BST 2012

Hi,

Several users have suggested that they would like to see the chart
library code move to github. I've resisted this because I generally
prefer darcs over git for small projects. However, I can see that the
social aspects of github are potentially valuable, and git has more
mainstream acceptance.

Hence this email requesting your opinion. Would you prefer to see chart
stay hosted in darcs, or move to github? If we stay with darcs, there is
the option of moving it to one of the hosting services (ie
http://hub.darcs.net/ or http://darcsden.com).

Tim