[Chart] Bug in setLineStyle: can't switch from dashed to solid line (PATCH)

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:04:21 BST 2012

Hi Tim,

Do you intend to publish an updated version of Chart based on this bugfix?
It seems that the most current one on hackage still has the bug:
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/Chart/0.15/doc/html/src/Graphics-Rendering-Chart-Types.html#setLineStyle

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Tim Docker <tim at dockerz.net> wrote:
> On 01/06/12 05:12, Eugene Kirpichov wrote:
>
>> I fixed a bug in setLineStyle. I'm not sure why it was written the way
>> it was, but in its previous form, once you go dashed you never go
>> solid :) This is exactly what I experienced in my program. After the
>> fix, everything worked fine.
>>

> That's a bit bizarre - I'm not sure why I wrote it that way either.
>
> I've pushed the patch. Thanks.
>
> Tim

Eugene Kirpichov
http://www.linkedin.com/in/eugenekirpichov