A couple questions

Sacha Sokoloski sacha404 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 13:46:51 BST 2013

Fair enough. It would still indeed be nice to have the option to set
default text in the case of no connection.

As far as my other questions are concerned, it would also still be nice
to control the width of the wattage display, and as well to have a fall
back font or at least the option of using html flags or something to set
different fonts for certain characters. The first I might just endeavour
to patch myself, but the second I believe would be beyond me. I did
notice that this feature was requested another time in the mailing list,
so perhaps that's moving along anyway?

As far as the xmonad embedding is concerned, it's less about embedding
into xmonad and more about typechecking the config file, wherever it
lives. I've found that debugging my config file can be a pain sometimes
it a way that seems unecessary. Nevertheless, it's not a huge deal, just
perhaps a simple 'nice to have' which isn't worth the effort.

Thanks,

  - Sacha