Haksell Platform proposal: Add JuicyPixels

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 05:14:31 GMT 2013

Having image libraries is definitely something in scope for HP. My concern
with JuicyPixels is simply that it is too new:

1) It has been through several major API revisions within the last 6
months. The most recent of which was just a week ago.

2) There doesn't seem to be a lot of experience using it: either reverse
deps. within Hackage, or a body of applications using it that we know about.

This package doesn't seem mature enough to be in the Platform

- Mark