[haskell-llvm] darcs repository at code.haskell.org/llvm

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon May 19 20:27:30 BST 2014

Henning, have you considered doing your darcs based dev on hub.darcs.net ?
the community hosting is sort of in "deprecation/legacy" mode, and while
current users of the haskell community hosting are continuing to use it, I
don't think they're going to be keen on having folks grow their usage going
forward

cheers
-Carter