[haskell-llvm] darcs repository at code.haskell.org/llvm

Henning Thielemann schlepptop at henning-thielemann.de
Mon May 19 20:53:59 BST 2014

Am 19.05.2014 21:27, schrieb Carter Schonwald:

> Henning, have you considered doing your darcs based dev on hub.darcs.net
> <http://hub.darcs.net> ?

I was not aware of it, so thanks for the pointer! I knew
http://patch-tag.com/ so far. That said, over the time the number of my
packages reached almost 100, with several disruptions like the move from
darcs.haskell.org to code.haskell.org and attacks at code.haskell.org,
which makes me tired of moving things again at a large scale. I even
haven't converted my darcs-1 repositories to darcs-2, so far.

> the community hosting is sort of in "deprecation/legacy" mode, and while
> current users of the haskell community hosting are continuing to use it,

Interesting to hear that. Is there an official statement from which I
can read this? And if yes, how long will hub.darcs.net be the darcs
hosting service of choice?