[haskell-llvm] darcs repository at code.haskell.org/llvm

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Mon May 19 20:16:11 BST 2014

Since all of you seem to have moved to github and I am still using darcs
and work on my fork of the original 'llvm' package - would you mind if I
take over the directory /srv/code/llvm and use it for my llvm work?

I would move the current content to, say, llvm/vintage, and place my
packages llvm-extra and llvm-tf below llvm/.

I am in the llvm-p group and should have write access, but I don't know
whether I am allowed to move files from others around.