[haskell-gnuplot] plot multiple histogram on the same screen

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Wed Aug 5 13:37:03 EDT 2009

Sorry, Roman, I missed your mail and found it accidentally when looking
into the archive. My plan is to keep the Simple interface simple, since it
can hardly cope with all combinations of Gnuplot features. It shall be the
choice for interactive work in GHCi. Additionally I started to develop an
advanced interface for programmed plots. See e.g. how the functions in
Simple are implemented today:
   http://code.haskell.org/gnuplot/src/Graphics/Gnuplot/Simple.hs

The idea is to build and combine objects and finally plot them through
gnuplot.

Because of the increased interest in advanced plots, I should invest some
effort in the gnuplot wrapper quickly. :-)