[haskell-gnuplot] gnuplot-0.3.2 with more flexible plotting capabilities

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Sat Aug 8 12:33:34 EDT 2009

As announced several times, I have developed an interface to gnuplot that
allows finer control of rendering and is more appropriate for batch
generation of diagrams.

Please check
   http://code.haskell.org/gnuplot/src/Demo.hs
  in order to see, how it works. Please tell me, whether this solves the
recent requests for multiplots and finer control of linetypes. It is still
possible to use custom options, but if you encounter that you need
something frequently we better add it to the gnuplot wrapper package.