Automatic flushing for PipeReader (with Patch)

Jose A. Ortega Ruiz jao at gnu.org
Thu Aug 9 13:26:36 BST 2012

Hi Jochen,

On Thu, Aug 09 2012, Jochen Keil wrote:

>>> That sounds awesome.
>
> I'm glad to tell you that you'll find my pull request for all the
> discussed features on github.

Yes, i saw it and left a little comment: looks very good, i just need to
actually try it out as soon as i find a moment :)

> It would make really happy if everything would find it's way into the
> official src.

The code looks good, i'm sure it will!

Thanks a lot,
jao
--
Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and
buildings and start wars etc., and all that dolphins do is swim in the