quickcheck and ghci

Koen Claessen koen at chalmers.se
Tue Apr 26 08:39:15 BST 2011

The dependency on TH was introduced when we added support for
"QuickCheck all properties in this module" functionality.

So, the TH dependency is restricted to only one QuickCheck module,
which you do not have to use if you do not want to. I am not sure what
the right way is to express this dependency in cabal (or debian!), but
I am sure that Nick Smallbone does (CC-ed). Do you have a suggestion
of how to do this?

/Koen