What's new? HCAR 2012-05

Grzegorz Chrupała pitekus at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 09:29:11 BST 2012

Hey Eric,

There's been a bit of progress on my LDA-related stuff.

There are now two packages on Hackage:

- swift-lda (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/swift-lda/)
Gibbs sampler for Latent Dirichlet Allocation. The sampler can be used
in an online as well as batch mode.

- colada (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/colada):
Colada implements incremental word class class induction using Latent
Dirichlet Allocation (LDA) with a Gibbs sampler.

Best,
--
Grzegorz