NLP parser in Haskell?

Grzegorz Chrupała pitekus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 18:55:04 BST 2011

Hi,

I'm afraid you are quite unlikely to find mature statistical NLP tools
such as syntactic parsers written in any language other than C/C++ or
Java.

May I ask why you need your parser to be written in Haskell? Why not
just use the Stanford parser to do your parsing, read the output into
your Haskell program, and do whatever processing you need to do in
Haskell?

Best,
Grzegorz