issue management

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 15:17:16 GMT 2014

I'm looking for a volunteer to take on curating the issues for Haskell
Platform.
At present we have a bunch of issues in trac, and a growing bunch in github.
The trac ones are better organized, but many are very old and out of date.
The ones in github are totally uncategorized.

I think it would be best to move to github's issue tracker - if for no
other reason because that is where our source is and it is easiest for
people to find and to add to.

The issues need to be organized, some moved from the old trac, etc... Any
takers?

- Mark