Announce: Haskell Platform 2012.2.0.0

Jens Petersen juhpetersen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 08:54:02 BST 2012

On 6 June 2012 11:36, Jens Petersen wrote:
> I finally managed to get my new monolithic Fedora build with
> subpackaging working.
> Haskell Platform might be the hardest package I have ever subpackaged...

The monolithic package is now checked into the master branch of Fedora
package git:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=haskell-platform.git;a=tree

Latest test build which should actually be sane and install correctly is:

> My hope is that using the monolithic package will make
> it easier to bootstrap for ghc updates and to test and experiment
> with HP in the future.

I am hoping to build the package into F18 Rawhide next week probably
after updating some more packages in git and testing first.

Jens