2012.2.0.0 final count down

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 2 23:30:52 BST 2012

On 2 June 2012 18:39, Mark Lentczner <mark.lentczner at gmail.com> wrote:
> We are in the final home stretch. Everything is staged and ready to go. We
> are awaiting any last minute reports on the RCs.

> merge pre-release branch into master, and push to github
> move mac, windows, and source installers into place on lambda
> change the "current" symlinks for doc and downloads on lambda
> push new web tree to hackage (where it lives for historical reasons)

> I imagine this launch sequence starting around 15:00 PDT / 22:00 UTC Sunday.

Ok, so the step 4 there is me. It's actually my birthday tomorrow and
I'll likely be having dinner with my parents at around 22:00 UTC. I
may be available a couple hours after that, otherwise I can do the
website update first thing monday morning. Lemme know if that's going
to be a problem. I'll be on #ghc to coordinate.

Duncan