Setting a timetable

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:00:43 GMT 2011

I'm declaring the HP 2011.4.0.0 installers for Mac OS X done. I've renamed
them to remove the rc2 from their names.  They are available at:

http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/platform/

Whoever is in charge of assembling everything into the master serving
directory can grab them from there.

MD5 hashes (do we publish these? we should!):

3e778db85b7ae4c914baf5c2038e1a86  Haskell Platform 2011.4.0.0 32bit.pkg
9e25655f6040281ee0223b7f8d235fde  Haskell Platform 2011.4.0.0 64bit.pkg

I've generated a stand-alone version of the documentation (haddocks and
various manuals). We have this linked from the HP page. Again, whomever is
in charge of that server should replace those pages with this
tarball<http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/platform/hp-doc-2011.4.0.0.tgz>
.

I did update the Mac page in the HP repo a bit. However, the links to the
downloads are certainly wrong, since I don't know where we serve this stuff
from. These will need fixing before that page goes up.

I'm willing to do any of the above tasks (put the installers where they are
served from, update the served version of the docs, fix the Mac page) --
though I'm currently lacking info (and probably server access) to do so.

- Mark

Hoping we can get HP 2011.4.0.0 out before, say, 2012!!!!