Setting a timetable

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:04:17 GMT 2011

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 7:58 AM, Ryan Newton <rrnewton at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a quick question -- I'm downloading the release candidate right now,

I just put up RC2 for the Mac installers for HP 2011.4.0.0. If you are just
pulling them, please be sure that you are pulling the RC2 versions. RC1 had
some borkage.

but what version of "random" does it include?

Random is part of the GHC build, and 7.0.4 came with random-1.0.0.3.

 It should definitely be at least 1.0.1.0 due to bug fixes.  (In fact, I
> should probably release a 1.0.1.1 because there has been one more bug fix
> since that release.)

Alas, those won't be in HP 2011.4. Was 1.0.0.3 borked in serious ways?

- Mark