Beta version of the new HP site

Thomas Hühn xf27 at arcor.de
Mon Mar 22 13:13:28 EDT 2010

Simon Peyton-Jones <simonpj at microsoft.com> writes:

> - Community supported and released regularly (timetable<link>)

Is the Windows version a second class citizen or is it fully supported
and the release takes a bit longer just this time?

What I mean is: Is the Windows version an integral part of the release
and a simultaneous release of all the OS versions is intended and only
this time the Windows version lacks behind?

Or is that a matter of "when we find a Haskell developer using
Windows, we might get a Windows release -- unfortunately we all use
Macs ;-)", so that a Windows port is no necessary condition for a
release?

Alas, my last try to get a Haskell system compiled didn't really
suggest that I might be the one to step in...

Thomas