Beta version of the new HP site

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 22 13:00:40 EDT 2010

ah i see.  but Chromes says "Download a fast free web browser, and amplifies that some: screenshot, fast startup, fast loading, fast search"

But a "development environment" might mean an IDE like Visual Studio.  Saying a bit more, such as this (below) would, I think, be helpful.

- An integrated set of Haskell tools:
	- Compiler (GHC)
	- Lexer and parser generators (Happy, Alex)
	- Documentation generation (Haddock)
	- Rich set of libraries (see here<link> for details)
	- Cabal installer for one-stop library management
	- ...items for coverage, profiling, etc....
- All quality-controlled, mutually compatible, and pre-compiled

- Community supported and released regularly (timetable<link>)