Re: Injection mold and die casting mold

Aimee gvmold.100 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:02:22 BST 2015

Dear ghc-iphone,
Glad to know you're on the market for plastic molds.
I am addressing you to learn if you need a good partner to make plastic molds for you to support you to be more competitive.Actually we are a mold manufacturer in this field of over for 20 years in China, as well as 5 years Walmart's vendor.
Our main molds cover communication parts, auto parts, electronic accessories, home appliances, daily necessities, medical component part and the food industry.
We are developing the USA market and are seeking for good potential partner in a long run.
If there is any possibility to work with you, please feel free to contact us for a possible deal.
Best regardsAimee

Green Vitality Industry Co.,Ltd.
Tel: +86-755-26825352
Fax: +86-755-26689654