Rapid prototyping & manufacturing & Small mass production

Summy Hu summy at suntanc.com
Thu Apr 16 21:50:39 BST 2015

Dear Client,
I am Summy ,from China, Shenzhen Suntanc Company.
We are Professional Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing, Small mass production.
prototyping is an early sample or model built to test your concept or process or to act as a thing to be replicated that  the best way to validate your design and your ideas.
we have  technologies that use CNC Prototype machining, SLA rapid laser molding, SLS rapid prototyping.
we’ll give you quot ,if you sent us 2D&3D-drawing.

Beast regards,
Summy Hu
Skype: suntanc01   QQ:1285112749
Mail: summy at suntanc.com