[Chart] upcoming minor release

Tim Docker tim at dockerz.net
Fri Mar 21 07:02:45 GMT 2014

Thanks for the patches.

I'm in two minds about -Wall. There's definitely some good come of it:

      - fixes for the unintended partial functions
      - elimination of redundant imports

but there are some conventions in -Wall that are not really to my taste:

      - I don't mind redundant do keywords - if I have a collection of
monadic blocks, I'd often rather they looked the same, even if for the
single statement blocks the do is redundant.

      - I don't really like -fwarn-name-shadowing. I like to choose my
variable names without having to think about what is defined in every
enclosing scope.

Do you think these changes are for the better?

Tim