[Chart] upcoming minor release

Doug Burke dburke.gw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:07:47 GMT 2014

Tim,

With regards to the 1.2.1 release, I have a PR that improves my rlabel fix
from changeset  355edca6f656836f4d1a66f548cd3b2fdbd5f286 . It also includes
additional "cleanup" changes to avoid warnings when built with -Wall (and
adds this to the cabal file), since that's how I found the partial
functions in the first place. This also showed up some missing exports
(mainly lens accessors, although there are a few types that are now
exported). There are also some hlint changes; I'm not sure of the coding
standards for chart, so these may or may not be appropriate. Let me know if
you want things broken up/changed.

I am also playing around with adding support for polar plots (i.e.
r,theta), but I don't think that it's at a state worth releasing at this
time. For those that are interested, it's in my polar branch at
https://github.com/DougBurke/haskell-chart/tree/polar

Doug