[Chart] Bezier smoothing

Tim Docker tim at dockerz.net
Sat Apr 5 01:32:40 BST 2014

Hi.

For this I think you would need to:

1) extend the abstract back end to support a bezier segment in paths

2) implement this in both the Cairo and diagrams renderers - with some tests

3) make use of the bezier segments in your new contour plots.

However - looking back to the thread where you raised this before, it
sounded like the Cairo beziers didnt meet your needs. Did you resolve this?

Tim