[Chart] data-accessor, lens, and Chart

Ben Gamari bgamari.foss at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 15:22:54 BST 2013

Tim Docker <tim at dockerz.net> writes:

> On 21/06/13 10:39, Ben Gamari wrote:
>
>> Sure, this seems reasonable. Let's continue this discussion when the
>> abstraction work is beginning to converge.
>
> This has happened. Jan's code has been merged onto the master branch. It
> looks like most of the changes to the chart core are complete - work is
> ongoing in font support under diagrams.

I've been following this. The work looks awesome!

> Are you still interested in producing a pull request for the usage of
> lens? I feel like this might be a good time, given that there a few
> pending changes to the API in any case - we might as have all the API
> changes in a single release.

Thanks for the ping! I was actually just thinking about Chart
recently. I agree that it would be nice to consolidate the interface
changes and would be happy to put together a pull request. I'll have a
stab at rebasing my branch tommorrow.

> I'd be aiming to make a release in the next few weeks.

I think this shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers,

- Ben