[Chart] data-accessor, lens, and Chart

Tim Docker tim at dockerz.net
Thu Aug 1 15:01:53 BST 2013

On 21/06/13 10:39, Ben Gamari wrote:

> Sure, this seems reasonable. Let's continue this discussion when the
> abstraction work is beginning to converge.

This has happened. Jan's code has been merged onto the master branch. It
looks like most of the changes to the chart core are complete - work is
ongoing in font support under diagrams.

Are you still interested in producing a pull request for the usage of
lens? I feel like this might be a good time, given that there a few
pending changes to the API in any case - we might as have all the API
changes in a single release.

I'd be aiming to make a release in the next few weeks.

Tim