[Chart] Bug in setLineStyle: can't switch from dashed to solid line (PATCH)

Tim Docker tim at dockerz.net
Fri Aug 3 00:47:29 BST 2012

Chart 0.16 has been published to hackage. It contains the following updates:

Fri Jun  1 05:06:04 EST 2012  Eugene Kirpichov <ekirpichov at gmail.com>
   * Fixed setLineStyle - couldn't switch to solid line

Sat May 19 11:38:23 EST 2012  bgamari.foss at gmail.com
   * Refactor autoScaledIntAxis into scaledIntAxis

Sat May 19 11:23:58 EST 2012  bgamari.foss at gmail.com
   * Refactor scaledAxis out of autoScaledAxis
   This allows for easier changing of the axis bounds.

Mon Feb 13 18:55:50 EST 2012  tim at dockerz.net
   * Fix pattern match failure in layout pick function

Fri Jan  6 02:49:11 EST 2012  malcolm.wallace at me.com
   * Add explicit opacity option for areaSpots and areaSpots4D

Wed Feb  1 08:06:08 EST 2012  tim at dockerz.net
   * Added prefixes to field names in SparkLine and SparkOptions to
match existing conventions.

Wed Feb  1 07:58:09 EST 2012  tim at dockerz.net
   * Added sparkSize function, added sparklines test to the all_tests script

Wed Jun 22 03:45:24 EST 2011  malcolm.wallace at me.com
   * Demo for SparkLines.

Sun Jun 12 21:03:51 EST 2011  malcolm.wallace at me.com
   * Add Sparklines, based on the original hsparkline package, but using
Cairo.

Thanks to all those who supplied patches.

Cheers,

Tim