camp demo video

Maris maris.rob at vdi.de
Mon Aug 15 21:34:08 BST 2011

Guillaume,

thanks for your quick reply. Because you point out that the feature I'm
especially interested in is not present in darcs, it saves me time through
focusing on Camp, not darcs.

Please send a reference to the repository of camp. I'm interested in
looking how the graph looks with the targeted library system when I feed
Camp with several change snapshots.

I think that Camp could also be an interesting VC-machine for other sorts
of long documents, too. E.g. wikis with camp-based history would allow a
quick overview of changes to several text sections at a glance.

-Rob

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:49:42 +0200, Guillaume Hoffmann
<guillaumh at gmail.com> wrote:

>> - When no to one of both questions: what about Camp testing?

I just meant an opportunity to test it, see main text above...