Approximate randomization tests

Jan Šnajder jan at zemris.fer.hr
Sun Mar 24 12:27:22 GMT 2013

Hi Daniël,

Wow, that's a lovely coincidence! I need to do stratified shuffling right now, wanted to do it in Haskell, and was about to implement this on my own, but then I got this. Great work, thanks! :-)

Does anyone know if it is appropriate to use stratified shuffling in the multiple-classifiers single-domain setting? I'm worried about the well-known problem associated with repetition of pairwise tests: the increased chance of committing type I error. ANOVA or Bonferroni adjustment is the common way to address this. How does one deal with this in stratified shuffling?

Best,
Jan