List restart

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:29:17 GMT 2012

On 16 Mar 2012, at 13:58, adam at wyner.info wrote:

> Perhaps what is needed is a communal project?
>
> For example, suppose we had a wiki in which we follow the Standford NLP course, making notes and discussion as well as building/adding/listing code or code problems?

Could be fun http://trac.haskell.org/nlp

is not used very much, but could maybe be pushed forward.

There's a certain amount of if-you-build-it-ism.
There is latent enthusiasm/interest, just need a kind of leadership to tap into it.

If you can help do that kind of thing, that'd be great!
I've been looking for somebody to take this list and do great things with it.

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>