CLT Toolkit

Aarne Ranta aarne at chalmers.se
Wed Nov 24 13:41:47 EST 2010

Dear NLP at Haskell,

It's superb to see that the community is getting active!

To keep the picture complete, I would like to submit some pointers to the
work we at Chalmers and Gothenburg University have been doing around Haskell
and NLP during the last decade or so. It is now being conveniently packaged
in the "CLT Toolkit",

  http://www.clt.gu.se/clt-toolkit

featuring e.g. GF (grammaticalframework.org, also on hackage) and FM
(Functional Morphology) with the largest open source Swedish lexicon.

You can also find us in the Haskell Community Report,

  http://haskell.org/communities/05-2010/html/report.html#sect6.9.3

and on the MOLTO project web page

  http://www.molto-project.eu/

As there are more than enough things to do in NLP, one should avoid
reinventing the wheel. Hence we are very interested in reusing anything that
the community can contribute, and in making it operative in our
applications.

Last but not least, the Haskell NLP community is hereby welcomed to the GF
Summer School in Barcelona,

  http://school.grammaticalframework.org/

With best regards

  Aarne Ranta