alpino-tools 0.0.2 - Tools for processing data of the Alpino parser/generator for Dutch

Daniël de Kok me at danieldk.eu
Wed Nov 24 07:56:55 EST 2010

Dear Haskell NLP'ers,

I have uploaded a package to Hackage for processing training data of the Alpino parse disambiguation and fluency ranking components. Alpino is a wide-coverage parser/generator for Dutch [1]. Since the training data uses a very simple format, I believe it may be usable for other systems as well.

In the future, I hope to add a module for processing Alpino dependency structures [2], which may be useful for general linguistic research of Dutch.

With kind regards,
Daniël de Kok

[1] http://www.let.rug.nl/~vannoord/alp/Alpino/
[2] Dependency structures form the output of the parser, and the input of the generator.