debugger too slow in leksah- 0.8.0.6 with ghc-6.10.4

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 07:34:30 EDT 2010

Hi,
First of all, Thank you very much for leksah!

I use mainly the interpreter for development, and sometimes i use the
debugger heavily since this feature was added. I know that it is
experimental and  never have been very responsive, but since I installed the
last version for windows 0.8.0.6 it is simply useless. ghc seems very busy
in each step , the interface blocks and take more than ten seconds per step.

I use it with ghc-6.10.4

Thank you again and keep doing such a wonderful work!.

Alberto