Macport installation failed

Hamish Mackenzie hamish at firestream.co.uk
Fri May 15 13:26:08 EDT 2009

Hmm that looks like it might be finding the wrong ghc.  I think you
may find /usr/local/bin is ahead of /opt/local/bin in your PATH (at
least in X11.app).

Check the value of PATH in an xterm before launching leksah from it.

I have something like this in my ~/.profile to set mine...
export PATH=~/.cabal/bin:/opt/local/bin:/usr/local/bin:$PATH:/usr/X11R6/bin