Macport installation failed

interferenz x42 at arcor.de
Thu May 14 15:44:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

Ok, all done, with the modified cabal file I coud compile Leksah.
However, if I start the binary the following error is reported:

PowerG5$ ./leksah
start gui called
ide: internal IDE error: Cannot initialize GUI.

No further messages nor console messages. Seems there are some
unresolved Problems.

bye
Volker