crahsing. can I help ?

luc.taesch@gmail.com luc.taesch at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 13 09:58:13 EDT 2009

THanks for your help

I followed the procedure and it went mostly ok,but ..
- the ghc 6.10.2 went ok, to my surprise; . generally rebuilding ghc was a
pain in term of dependencies  ( took about 2h30)
- i had some issue rebuilding ght2hs andhad to re install the libtool
package ( for any reason it robably went with the clean phase of ghc, where
it could have been installed as a deps)
- the leksah build finishes on the linking phase saying
 [45 of 46] Compiling IDE.Leksah       ( src/IDE/Leksah.hs,
dist/build/leksah/leksah-tmp/IDE/Leksah.o )
[46 of 46] Compiling Main             ( src/Main.hs,
dist/build/leksah/leksah-tmp/Main.o )
Linking dist/build/leksah/leksah ...
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ledit
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

what is this edit stuff ? canot find it in the cabal file ?
any idea ?

thanks
Luc