crahsing. can I help ?

Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken jnf at arcor.de
Sat Apr 11 05:12:14 EDT 2009

Hello Luc,
I've a machine were the same problem occured under Ubuntu. I reinstalled
the newest ghc from source, compiled the newest gtk2hs from darcs, and
the problem seems to have vanished.

So I really can't say what is happening, but it seems to be a subtile
problem with installation. If you have some time and try this as well?
On the Wiki is a description of the installation procedure for Ubuntu,
which describes pretty exactly what I did. This compiling takes some
time...

You have to take care, that you don't execute an old installed version
of Leksah, which is what I did first.

Happy Easter
Jürgen