trouble with gtksourceview2

Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken jnf at arcor.de
Thu Apr 9 06:37:02 EDT 2009

Hello Alexander,
this should be easy, as leksah doesn't really care about the Cabal
version. The problem is only how to tell this to Cabal.
(See this thread:
http://www.nabble.com/Dependency-version-problem-with-Cabal-td22590000.html#a22590000)
and Issue 58 in the tracker.

The solution is to enter the version of Cabal in leksah.cabal that ghc
needs.
Then install with runghc configure/build/install.

Juergen