Is this project dead?

Benedikt Huber benedikt.huber at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 12:28:56 BST 2014

Hello!

Danny, you are right, the version on Hackage was missing a few bug
fixes. I've uploaded a more recent version now (0.4.3).

In general, there is no active development going on and there are very
few bug reports, so maintenance itself is not that much of an issue. It
would be great if there were new contributions to language-c - in
addition to the support for Apple extensions and improvements in the
semantic analysis that Aaron mentionened, proper support for non-ASCII
source files is still missing. Patches are always welcome :)

I would not mind if a different language-c developer (Aaron?) wants to
take over maintenance, as I do not plan to spend a lot of time on this
activity.  But it should be someone who is familiar with the source and
able to fix bugs if necessary.

cheers, benedikt