Is this project dead?

Aaron Tomb aarontomb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:25:34 GMT 2014

I wouldn’t call it dead, but there hasn’t been much activity on it lately, to be sure. The base C support for parsing is pretty solid, but I’ve been thinking for a while that I’d like to go back and improve the type checker (for the statement and expression level), but haven’t got to it yet. It could also use updating to process some of the Apple extensions to C that occur increasingly frequently on OS X.

Benedikt Huber is the official maintainer, though, so he’ll be the one to say whether he’d like someone else to take over.

Aaron