Could not start project in new interactive mode

Kirill Zaborsky qrilka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:38:58 BST 2012

Thanks a lot, Chris.
Looks like it works now, the main problem appeared to be with updated cabal
(cabal configure was needed).
But sometimes it fails, a couple of times I received the following message:

error in process filter: Symbol's value as variable is void:
haskell-interactive-greetings

and REPL was readonly.
Is it possible that the order of commands may play role here?

And 1 more question - are there any key combinations for REPL history? I
old interactive mode I used C+Up/C+Down sometimes is there anything similar?

Kind regards,
Kirill Zaborsky