capitalized-words-mode

Dave Love fx at gnu.org
Tue Dec 8 09:16:08 EST 2009

[Excuse me if this appears twice -- I don't seem to be having any luck
with Gmane.]

jao-mXXj517/zsQ at public.gmane.org (Jose A. Ortega Ruiz) writes:

> Hi,
>
> A quick tip: i find it very useful to add to `haskell-mode-hook' a
> function to activate `capitalized-words-mode',

Note that this only works in Emacs 23, the version in Emacs 23.1 is
somewhat broken, and it made the wrong choice about adjacent caps.  The
fixed version
<URL:http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-emacs-sources/2009-11/msg00006.html>
hasn't been used, but a bug report from someone else might work.

> It would be quite easy to add a
> customizable option to haskell-mode to activate capitalized words
> itself...

I thought I'd already sent a patch, but apparently not; I'll do it
shortly.