binary in HP

Mikhail Glushenkov the.dead.shall.rise at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 17:08:07 GMT 2013

Hi Mark,

> The first would create a really bad "cabal-hell" trap (which is really a version constraint hell, not sure why cabal takes the fall...).

I am not so sure about that. It's perfectly possible to have two
different versions of a library installed, and the solver usually does
the right thing in that case (in my experience). It's the absence of
support for having multiple instances of the same package version
installed that is causing trouble.